[死都不放手]

2006073009:01


昨天你說想我,
今天要我放你走,
才一夜,
天就換了顏色,
你也換了臉色。

新鮮一過,
什麼都不適合,
愛,
只是禪語,
曾經掛口頭。

其實,
我也會偷看,
窗外,
明媚的貴婦身影,
還有他的狗。

可是,
這些年,
我已經玩太久,
這次,
死都不放手。

                        img49/5784/520os1.gif  

請欣賞音樂   I Hate Myself For Loving You 

Midnight, getting uptight .Where are you?
午夜時分,氣氛正好。你在哪裡?
You said you'd meet me. Now it's quarter to two.
你說會來找我,但現在已經一點四十五分
I know I'm hanging but I'm still wanting you.
我明白自己猶豫不決,但我依然需要你

Hey, Jack, It's a fact they're talking in town.
嘿,傑克,人們真的議論紛紛
I turn my back and you're messing aroundg.
我置若罔聞,你卻越鬧越大
I'm not really jealous. Don't like looking like a clown.
我不是真的吃醋,只是不想被人當小丑看待

*I think of you every night and day.
我日日夜夜都想著你
You took my heart, then you took my pride away.
你帶走了我的心,然後又奪走了我的尊嚴

I hate myself for loving you.
我恨自己愛上了你
Can't break free from the things that you do.
無法從你的所作所為中泰然自若
I wanna walk but I run back to you.
我曾經離開,卻又回到你身邊
That's why I hate myself for loving you.
那就是我恨自己愛上了你的原因

Daylight, spent the night without you.
白天了,我沒有你而過了一晚
But I've been dreaming about the loving you do.
但我一直夢想著你的愛
I won't be as angry about the hell you put me through.
你對我那麼糟,但我已經沒那麼生氣了

Hey, man, bet you can treat me right.
嗨,老兄,我打賭你會對我好
You just don't know what you was missing last night.
你只是不清楚昨晚錯過了什麼
I wanna see your face and say forget it just from spite. (*)
我想看看你,告訴你忘掉這些不愉快

本文的引用網址 http://blog.xuite.net/bassanio/paradise/4294347/track